The new Wotofo Profile RDTA is a perfect combination of the popular RDA and RTA, combining the advantages of the two.
With a diameter of 25mm, made of high-quality stainless steel, and PCTG, the Wotofo Profile RDTA uses a very spacious pillarless deck and provides enough space to easily install a mesh coil or single/dual wire coil onto it.
Whether you prefer wire coils or mesh coils, the Profile RDTA offers a smart design, with its smart postless clamping structure, you could easily drop two 3mm-ID wire coils onto the deck, or just a single 3.5mm-ID coil.
The Profile RDTA build deck can work with all Profile 1.5 RDA meshes, with better flavour production.
Below the deck is a liquid glass tube with a capacity of 6.2ml, which is unbelievable. The filling is done through a small opening on the build deck. The liquid is transferred from the storage tube to the build deck through the twisted four stainless steel wicks, which can effectively improve the transfer of juice from the bottom to the top. These 4 stainless steel wicks are rope-shaped and have a strong wicking ability, which can effectively absorb juice from the bottom of the tank along the length of the tank and deliver excellent saturation for the cotton.
In addition, Wotofo Profile RDTA has a multicolor 810 resin drip tip, and an exquisite metal decoration ring is installed on the bottom of the drip tip to make the appearance more vivid.
The Profile RDTA is very easy to be switched to an RDA. Find the RDA adapter in the package, detach the tank section, screw the adapter onto the deck bottom, and choose between the solid pin and the squonk pin according to your preference, then you get a whole new beast RDA.
Honeycomb airflow (honeycomb shape) can be adjusted as needed to ensure a perfect airflow and adjust vapour. The Profile RDTA honeycomb intake system is very easy to adjust, just rotate the top cap and it's all under your control! Wotofo Profile RDTA is available in six different colours.
- Drip Tip Material & Connection Size: colored resin + metal ring, 810 sized
- Wattage Range: 60-80W
- Recommended Wattage: 70-75W
- RDTA Capacity: 6.2ml
- Filling Method: mid filling / BF squonk
- Insulator Material: German PEEK
- Powerful Eliquid-up Method: Automatic eliquid transfer
- Popular in Germany, this kind of stainless steel wick is in rope shape. It has super strong wicking capability to take e-juice from the bottom of the tank up along its length efficiently and gives automatic juice supply to the cotton. This e-liquid transfer method makes large tank capacity viable in reality and cuts the hassle of frequent refills.
- Clapton & Mesh Coil: Let us introduce the nexMESH Clapton mesh coil now, the Claptonized mesh or the mesh-style Clapton you could say. Creative meshing with quality wire, more contact surface for e-liquid, and mixed Clapton heating features, all of these just make the nexMESH Clapton a unique bad boy for huge vapor and amazing flavor.
- Accommodating Multiple Coil Configurations With Versatile Build Deck: Whether you prefer wire coils or mesh coils, the Profile RDTA is a great pal. With its smart postless clamping structure, you could easily drop two 3mm-ID wire coils onto the deck, or just a single 3.5mm-ID coil could also provide satisfying draws. The Profile RDTA build deck can work with all Profile 1.5 RDA meshes, only with better flavor production.
- One Product Bought Two Devices on Hand: The Profile RDTA is very easy to be switched to an RDA. Find the RDA adapter in the package, detach the tank section, screw the adapter onto the deck bottom, and choose between the solid pin and the squonk pin according to your preference, then you get a whole new beast RDA.
- Adopting Adjustable Side Honeycomb Air Intake: Honeycomb air intake design is typically useful when there are relatively mass air flow to get in, because it can smooth the flow and stabilize the air. The Profile RDTA honeycomb intake system is very easy to adjust, just rotate the top cap and it’s all under your control!
- 25mm overall diameter
- 510 threading connection
It comes with:
1 x Profile RDTA
1 x nexMESH Clapton Ni80+A1 0.20 ohms
1 x nexMESH Extreme A1 0.16 ohms
1 x nexMESH Turbo A1 0.13 ohms
2 x Framed Staple Clapton Ni80 0.33 ohms
2 x 6mm Thick Cotton Strip
2 x 3mm Thick Cotton Strip
6 x Stainless Steel Wick (4 pre-installed + 2 spares)
1 x Coil Trimming Tool
1 x Mesh Bending Tool
1 x RDA Adapter
1 x Cross Head Screwdriver
1 x Allen Key
1 x Accessory Bag
1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
As always super super fast shipping and awesome service.
The tank looks pretty as and works really well.
Wicking can be a trial and error I found not too tight but not to loose works well for me. Mesh gives decent clouds and flavour. Tank has to be left upright whilst full otherwise it leaks. Took me a bit to get the wicking right but once I did. Wow flavour is great. Running it on my ohmboy as a squonk rda atm and works a treat.
9 out of 10 good rdta and can be used as rda as well
Great tank. Post less deck & mesh or coils rda or rdta. The stainless wicks work very well. Have the .14ohm mesh in @ 55w. Beautifull.
Smooth quiet airflow & plenty of flavor.
great flavour but wicking can only happen on the horizontal and the fill holes are too narrow