Efest 26650 - 3500mAh is a high capacity battery with 64A of discharging current, that will allow you to be enjoy vape any time you use your vapor. Battery has 3.7 nominal voltage and is UL Certified also with RoHs, CE and MSDS. Special design with multi–protection for battery cell can make sure your safety, This battery is ideal for use with laser pointers, personal vaporizers, e-cigarettes or any other 26650 li-ion battery operated device
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at the end of discharging: 2.5V
- Max Charging current: 4A
- Standard charge: 2A
- Discharging current: 18A
- Pulse Discharging Current: 64A
- Charging temperaure range: 0o C - 45o C
- Inner resistance: 20mΩ
- Li-ion batteries should never be left charging unattended under any circumstances.
- All batteries may explode or burst into flame if used improperly or mistreated even with UL mark!
- Do not store your batteries in pocket, purse, bags, or other metal-containing objects to avoid short circuit.
- Do not diasemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, expore to water, fire or temperature 100o C
- Do not remove the tight plastic layer on positive (+) or negatine (-).
- Do not use the battery if battery's wrapper is damaged.
- The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before using them
- Always use a charger that is designed to recharge the particular Li-ion cell that you wish to recharge
- Never use a DC adapter to charge Li-ion batteries
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-ion batteries
- We recommend charging any Li-ion cell on a metal or other non-flammable surface.
- It is your responsibility to understand the dangers as well as the proper procedures handling all batteries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The batteries shipped very fast and the shopping experience was good, however the batteries arrived with a high internal resistance 40mohms and 120mohms respectively. They were advertise to have an IR of 20mohms. Current trying to arrange an exchange or refund.
I bought this to use with my mod, compared to the 2 other batteries I have, this lasts 2 to 3 times as long. It is great, I get 3-6 days use out of just one charge. Will be buying more, as it is a great battery.