Spare Reservoir Bottle HERE
The YiHi SX Mini X Class 200W Box Mod is a dual battery vaping system, incorporating a myriad of output variations, exquisite visual detailing, and features the advanced YiHi SX Mini X Class Reservoir with innovative ESS Technology. Constructed from beautifully decorated zinc-stainless steel alloy with carbon fiber accents, the X Class Box Mod carries an aura of luxury. Powered by a pair of 18650 batteries, sold separately. The SXmini X Class features a separated e-Juice reservoir found at the base of the device that keeps e-Juice fresh and away from the heating element and the associated residual heat that can affect the true flavor of juice within the reservoir. An intelligent monitoring system checks the juice level in both the atomizer and squonker, adding or cutting off the juice supply when necessary. This automatic squonking is highly innovative, moving juice from the reservoir to the atomizer.
Kevlar Black & Carbon Fiber
Power Range: 5-200W
Charging: Type C USB onboard balance charge 5V/2A
Battery: 2x18650 (Not Included)
0.05-3.0 ohm (Power mode)
0.05-3.0 ohm (Joule mode)
Battery：18650(not included) Removable
Display：TFT Color disply 0.69"
Output Voltage(Power Model)：0.7-9.5 Volt.
Resistance(Power Model)：0.05-3.0 Ohms
Output Voltage(Joule mode)：10-100J
Resistance(Joule mode)：0.05-3.0 Ohms
· Joystick control (left, right,up ,down and press down Five direction）
· Temperature control: Anti-dry burning technology.
· Variable Joule supports all TC wire, SS/Ti/Ni…
· SXi-Q control system - Customize your own taste
· Taste modes: Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Soft, Eco & SXi-Q-S1~S5 and Novice mode.
· Buck-Boost & Boost, DC-DC Converter.
· Upgradable firmware. Graphic user interface.
· Reverse polarity, short protection, low resistance, low battery voltage, overheating & battery over-charge protection.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Well what can I say apart from wow, yihi has delivered an awesome squonker with the x class, am yet to have a dry hit. For those looking at purchasing please do yourself a favour and read the manual there's a lot to work out especially if you haven't used a yihi device before
Love my x class highly recommended
I have mine paired with the asgard 30mm rda and they are a match made in heaven