Geekvape Aegis Legend 200W TC Kit with AERO MESH Tank (DTL)
Here comes the Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit! It consists of an Aegis Legend MOD and the Aero Mesh sub-ohm tank.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Aegis Legend fires a maximum output of 200W. The Aegis Legend works with an upgraded AS Chipset, bringing stable performance and powerful output.
The Geekvape Aero mesh, 25mm size, provides adjustable dual airslots placed at the tank’s bottom, and exceptional cloud and flavour production thanks to the advanced design of the Aero Mesh Atomizer Heads. A 4ml juice capacity, top fill design, and a twist-off cap give it all the convenience it needs to keep the experience efficient and exciting.
Also compatible with the Vaporesso GT series coils and SMOK TFV8 Baby coils.
- 1 x GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod
- 1 x GeekVape Aero Mesh Tank
- 1 x Aero Mesh 0.15ohm Coil (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x USB Port
- 1 x Bubble Glass tube
- 1 x Spare Parts Bag
- 1 x User Instruction Manual
Aegis Legend MOD Features
- Size: 90.5 x 58 x 30.6mm
- Dual 18650 Batteries - (Batteries Sold Separate)
- Wattage Output Range: 5W - 200W
- Output mode: VW/VPC/TC/TCR/BYPASS/VPC
- Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Material: Aluminum + Zinc alloy + silicone
- Battery: 2x 18650 cells (not included)
- Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600℉
- Level: IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Zinc, Leather, Silicone and Aluminum Construction
- Rubber Plugged MicroUSB Port
- Spring Loaded 510 Connection
Aero Mesh Tank Features
- Compatible with SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Coils, Vaporesso GT coils, Joyetech PRO-C coils
- Size: 25 x 45mm (w/o thread)
- Capacity: 4ml
- Coil Type: Mesh Coil 0.2ohm (30-90W); IM4 0.15ohm (60-80W)
- Thread: 510 thread
- Dual Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 8mm 810 Wide Bore Drip Tip
All orders placed before 2pm AEST will be shipped the same day with Australia Post.
We are located in Victoria, please be mindful of daylight savings and relevant state public holidays.
***Check your delivery times HERE. From postcode is 3429 (Sunbury)
***Express Post is not always next day. Please check to see if your in the next day delivery zone.
It is recommended to choose the signature plus insurance on delivery option as we will not be held responsible for missing parcels once your items have been scanned in with Australia Post.
Regular Post $8
Express Post $10
Recommended Postage Options
Regular Post Plus Signature With $200 insurance: $12
Express Post Plus Signature With $200 insurance: $14
ORDERS OVER $60
FREE Regular Post
Upgrade To Express Post $4
ORDERS OVER $80
FREE Express Post
Recommended Postage Options Over $60
Upgrade: Add Signature With $200 insurance: $4